Wednesday, June 30, 2010
I personally don't like them when they are all over the body, on the front of the neck, the chest, all the way down the arms, etc. But on backs, no biggie. My sister-in-law has one on her foot and I love it on her!!
Some tattoos are just down-right FREAKY. Yes, these are TATTOOs!!!!
My boys would LOVE this one:
Sorry, boys. It's not happening. Ever.
Some more questions for ya!
Where would you get one and why that spot?
What would it be and why?
If you have one, do you regret it and why?
Here's the most important question. WHERE DID YOU GET IT??? I obviously want to go somewhere reputable!
Most people have told me to make sure it has meaning for you personally, not just to get one rashly and without reason. I've been stalking different tattoos for MONTHS and think I have what I want, the question is just where.
And for those of you who are wondering: my husband has a silent love for them. Don't try to deny it, honey. By that, I mean...he smiles when I talk about getting one, asks me where...and then offers suggestions. Yup, he's on board. And I think he's looking forward to me having one. Just sayin'.
*None of these tattoos are what I'm getting....just in case you were wondering.*
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
1. I DO have time to work out.
2. I CAN push myself to get those last ten push-ups in.
3. I LOVE dripping with sweat. Who knew?
4. I FEEL better when I'm working out.
5. I LOVE my husband more when I'm working out. (Take that however you want.)
6. I CAN lift my butt up with exercise alone. Squats, ladies...squats.
7. I DO have a six-pack somewhere underneath all this skin.
8. Shaun T. is from the devil during my workout. He's a saint when I fit into my size 4 jeans.
9. Have muscles is a good thing. It means I burn more calories just sitting. Which, of course means I can eat more!
10. My husband was right. Don't tell him I said that.
Ten things I hope to have accomplished when the next ten weeks are done:
1. Drop another five pounds.
2. Get a tattoo (when I drop that last five pounds).
3. Get through a MAX work out without dropping to the floor.
4. Lift weights. Sometimes, honey...not every day.
5. Make it through the ten weeks!
6. See a small bit of that six-pack.
7. Where my size four jeans regularly, not just on a skinny day. You ladies know what I'm talkin' about!
8. Continue to eat well. Hard to do when you're cookin' for kids!
9. Get up earlier to spend time with God before my day starts, not halfway through!
10. Love my husband better. (Take that however you want.)
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
and eighty "Sweet 16" cookies.
Both were for the grandchildren of my old dance coach.
I also made a dozen guitar cookies for a friend's son who is having a "Rock" party. They're ROCKIN'!
(Yup...caught that one guitar with black knobs...fixed!)
Poor Noah missed the last day of school because he got sick. Up until then, he had perfect attendance, too. He was a sad boy today.
Friday, June 4, 2010
You ever read things that grab you by the heart because they were exactly what you needed to hear at the exact moment you needing to hear it? Yeah, me too. Found this on her blog and just had to re-post it.
THE PLACE WHERE I AM
1. By His Appointment
God brought me here. It is by His will that I am in this place.
In that I will rest.
2. In His Keeping
He will keep me here in His love and give me grace in this trial to live as His child.
3. Under His Training
He will make the trail a blessing, teaching me the lessons he intends me to learn and working in me the grace He means to bestow. It is more important for me to learn the lesson that I’m here to learn than to solve the problem.
4. For His Time
In His good time he can bring me out again. How and when He knows.
Now sigh and give thanks to the Lord. That's what I did.