Friday, June 4, 2010

Saw this, Loved this, Stole this

You ever read things that grab you by the heart because they were exactly what you needed to hear at the exact moment you needing to hear it? Yeah, me too. Found this on her blog and just had to re-post it.


THE PLACE WHERE I AM

1. By His Appointment

God brought me here. It is by His will that I am in this place.

In that I will rest.

2. In His Keeping

He will keep me here in His love and give me grace in this trial to live as His child.

3. Under His Training

He will make the trail a blessing, teaching me the lessons he intends me to learn and working in me the grace He means to bestow. It is more important for me to learn the lesson that I’m here to learn than to solve the problem.

4. For His Time

In His good time he can bring me out again. How and when He knows.

~Andrew Murray


Now sigh and give thanks to the Lord. That's what I did.

1 comment:

You're leaving me a comment? I {heart} you. No, really. I do.