Here it is. My list of ten things I've learned about myself while I've worked out to Insanity and Shaun T. for the last ten weeks.
1. I DO have time to work out.
2. I CAN push myself to get those last ten push-ups in.
3. I LOVE dripping with sweat. Who knew?
4. I FEEL better when I'm working out.
5. I LOVE my husband more when I'm working out. (Take that however you want.)
6. I CAN lift my butt up with exercise alone. Squats, ladies...squats.
7. I DO have a six-pack somewhere underneath all this skin.
8. Shaun T. is from the devil during my workout. He's a saint when I fit into my size 4 jeans.
9. Have muscles is a good thing. It means I burn more calories just sitting. Which, of course means I can eat more!
10. My husband was right. Don't tell him I said that.
Ten things I hope to have accomplished when the next ten weeks are done:
1. Drop another five pounds.
2. Get a tattoo (when I drop that last five pounds).
3. Get through a MAX work out without dropping to the floor.
4. Lift weights. Sometimes, honey...not every day.
5. Make it through the ten weeks!
6. See a small bit of that six-pack.
7. Where my size four jeans regularly, not just on a skinny day. You ladies know what I'm talkin' about!
8. Continue to eat well. Hard to do when you're cookin' for kids!
9. Get up earlier to spend time with God before my day starts, not halfway through!
10. Love my husband better. (Take that however you want.)